After obtaining his Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (Professional Lawyer’s Certification) in 2010, Johan practised at renowned Parisian law firms in the fields of industrial risk, business, and insurance, before joining the firm in 2016.
A seasoned generalist when it comes to litigation, his experience has allowed him to develop broad expertise in fields including business law (especially banking law), employment law and public law.
His international experience has seen him handle very complex cases involving foreign elements with correlative application of private international law.
- Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (Professional Lawyer’s Certification) – 2010
- Master II degree in Environmental Law Research (University of Paris I and II) – 2009
- Master II degree in EU Law Research (University of Toulouse I) – 2007
- DU (University Diploma) in International Criminal Law – 2007
- Diploma in Common Law (University College of Dublin) – 2004
- DU (University Diploma) in Specialist Language (Legal English) – 2002
- Graduation Degree (USA) – 2001
- Associate Lawyer from 2010 to 2016