Virginia has held the Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (Professional Lawyer’s Certification) for 11 years, during which time she practised at a law firm, specialising in real estate law, and also spent nine years practising as a freelance lawyer.
She was President of the Union des Jeunes Avocats (Young Lawyers’ Association) of Grasse in 2011, and sat on the National Federation in Paris where she defended the interests of the legal profession.
Having written numerous law articles in Monaco Economie, a bilingual magazine aimed at Monegasque and international entrepreneurs, executives and investors, she came to the Principality in 2017, before joining Alexis Marquet’s law firm in 2018.
- Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (Professional Lawyer’s Certification) – 2007
- Diplôme d’Etudes Supérieures Spécialisées (Specialist Higher Education Diploma) in Litigation Management, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis – 2005
- Freelance lawyer, 2011-2016
- Associate lawyer, 2007-2011
- Trainee Lawyer at the law offices of Maître Bezzina – Porteron, Lawyers at the Bar of Nice, 2006
- Trainee Lawyer at the offices of SCP Franck – Bretaudeau, Process Servers in Nice, 2006
- Trainee Lawyer at the Tribunal de Grande Instance (District Court) of Grasse, 2005-2006